Gas heating systems are increasingly popular as they provide heat while being energy-efficient and reliable. Among these gas heaters, natural gas heaters are much more efficient than LPG and are cheaper than other sources of getting warmth, such as electricity. Heaters operating on Natural Gas convert over 90% of the energy to heat, making them way more efficient than power, and these are also environmentally friendly.
TOP 3 PICKS
|Product Title||Mr. Heater Blue Flame||Mr. Heater 30,000 BTU Vent-Free||Mr. Heater Big Maxx Unit Heater|
|Prime Features||1 year warrantyUp to 30,000 BTUsAuto low oxygen shut-off||30,000 BTUAutomatic low oxygen shut-offUse-Supplemental heat in cold rooms||3 year warranty Powered exhaust50,000 BTU per hour|
|Detailed Information||Know More||Know More||Know More|
The top-rated natural gas heaters for homes are listed below:
- These heaters running on natural gas can heat spaces with areas up to 1000 square feet.
- It contains a blue flame burner for even convection heat.
- They have an automatic low oxygen shut-off system, which means that when the oxygen level of the room reduces, they automatically turn off.
Note: Operating this heater at an altitude of more than 4,500 feet above sea level could cause a pilot or ODS to shutdown the heater.
- Excellent safety features.
- Large rooms heating capacity
- A little expensive.
- This heater heats up to an area of 1250 sq Ft. Per hour.
- It provides easy outside access to the thermostat, Ac terminals, and gas connection.
- It requires a minimum clearance of 8 ft from floor to base of the heater.
- It has a powered exhaust that allows vertical or horizontal venting.
- Takes very less time to heat up a large space.
- Comes with a powered exhaust
- Quite Expensive
- It emits 6k -18k BTU/hr variable heat output for heating a space of about 700 sq. Ft.
- This wall heater burns with 99.9% efficiency and operates on natural gas only.
- It contains a variable control knob through which heat settings can be customized.
- It also allows back-up heating in emergencies.
- Comes at an affordable price.
- Heats up larger spaces effortlessly.
- Press the batter-assisted igniter and ignition is done.
- Do not have a thermostat.
- This heater operating on natural gas heats spaces to 750 square feet.
- This is a radiant heat burner which uses supplemental heat in cold rooms, sunrooms, and cabins.
- It comes with an automatic low oxygen shut-off system, which is an essential feature in heaters.
Note: Operating this heater at an altitude over 4,500 feet above sea level can cause pilot/ODS to shutdown the heater.
- Installation is easy
- Large space heating done easy with this appliance
- Ineffective working of fans
- It emits up to 12,000 BTUs/hr, which heats an area to 300 sq. ft.
- It operates on readymade natural gas and does not permit fuel conversion.
- It uses Infrared Technology, which works by radiating heat to warm objects first, similar to how the sun works.
- LOW-HI variable control knob can help in adjusting heat settings.
- Separately sold optional fans (WHF100) improves the amount of square footage the heat reaches in a quiet, yet powerful way.
- Heats up a larger area of 300 sq. ft.
- Uses infrared technology
- Control knob is useful in adjusting heat settings.
- You will have to get the hose separately as no hose comes with it.
Gas heaters are the most convenient and might become your go-to option if you have a large home or live in a freezing climate. The heaters using natural gas listed in the article are the best ones, and you can choose according to your area and preference.